Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Seventh Meeting Entry

Based on my personal health assessment, I observed that my Health Environment is in not condition. In order for me to improve this, I decide to make a plan that will help our environment looks fine. One of my plan is to observe cleanliness. I will help to care the creatures. I will sure to have a peaceful environment. The conservation of energy is also one of my paln. I was not shocked to know if I am healthy in terms of physical, emotional, and personal health because I am sure about that. Although I got an average score, I am sure that I am in good condition. Giving this assessment is a good way to know if someone is healthy. It can help us to show our condition and what are the things that we can do to improve our health.

No comments: