Saturday, August 25, 2007

The First Meeting Entry

Values Education works a lot to me. This education helps me to proiritize not just myself but also my surroundings that includes family, relatives, friends and creation. It shows me how to deal with others and build a relation through the use of values. Giving this course is a big help for me because it changes me and my point of view.
It is so hard for me to adjust, because my previous school and my present school is quite different. In terms of the rules and regulations, it is more strict at my present school than the past. There are lots of things to consider in order for you to follow these rules. As I enter in Malayan Colleges Laguna, I showed the real me. I think that was the start of being adjusted by my college life. Then, I enjoy being with my new meet friends and my teachers. Although it is a new life to face, I have to enjoy and feel it to stay with this Institution, Malayan Colleges Laguna.

No comments: