Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Fifth Meeting Entry

As I look back at the list of my positive characteristics and qualities, I felt happy because I know I am that kind of person. Furthermore, I felt confuse because I don't know if I am really that person in front of others. It was hard for me to think and reflect for myself. Sometimes I do not feel that I have that quality and characteristics, maybe because it's just developing right now. I was afraid of telling that I have that characteristics, then someone will react that I am not. I don't like to come up on that particular situation. I realize that even though I have confusions on my mind, it is important to feel what's on your heart. Heart will dictate if you're telling the truth or not.

Everyone of us wanted to be treated fair. I likewise, wanted to be treated right and fair with others. Giving wrong ansewers during recitation is not bad. Its just giving an opinion or idea to a particular question that you want to share with your classmates. I would like to be treated in a proper way whenever I deliver a wrong answers to a question that is asked to me. Just correct me and say it in a nice way. If I am giving an opinion or idea on a class or group, I want them to listen to me and ask me if they didn't understand my opinion. Whenever I commit mistake, I will apologize and I hope everyone will not laugh and tease me about my mistake. Instead, correct me or help me to do it properly and correctly. If someone asked em to do something and I don't like to do it, I will apologize, tell to them that I don'y like and I will explain it why, so that they will understand me. I want them to accept what will be my decision, so that no hurting of feelings will occur. Whenever someone wants to give comments and suggestions, I will openly listen to them and at the same time apply it if ever it is good for me. I hope that whatever I did good to them, they will be treating me the same way.

Each of us needs to respect and to be respected. I belong to this Institution that is why I'm going to show them that MCL student is respectful to its community. We need to show them that we really fit to this school. I am commiting myself to treat my teachers, co-student, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personels right. I will always say thank you to them if they do someting to me. I will make a smile and response quickly if they ask me of something.

No comments: