Saturday, September 1, 2007

...Yesterday and Tomorrow

Since elementary I have Religion subject. When I reached high school the term religion becomes Values Education. There we tackled about ourselves; our relationship to ourselves, God, and others; the freeedom; and being a good servant. After all those yers I think I am no yet complete...I felt something that is missing. Then, VE011 came as a course for us. Through this course I was able to feel again what is that missing thing. All of those missing feelings are solved through our discussion. I don't know how and why. As our discussion is going I am really interested because of the feeling. After some months and the term is nearlt to end, I felt relieve because thi course satisfy me as a person and I was really belong to this world. I had change a lot starting me as a person up to my point of view in life.

I become strong and confident as I enter college. I am now thinking of what is the more things I need to prioritize in order for me to excel. This values education really helps a lot to me because it explains the real situaton of ones's individual life. They show us to be a real person of who we really are. And of course without the help of my professor, Professor Joahna Toledo, we will not be able to attain this fi she did'nt teach us to be in this way. Thank you ma'am for sharing your knowledg, time and your strong determination to overcome this kind of world we have right now. We we're thanking for giving us a new hope. For letting us to become a better person Thank you very much...(and also to all my professors) I will continue what have you started on me ma'am.

1 comment:

Joahna Eduarte said...

I'm very glad that i have a positive effect on you, kristel. But actually, I didn't do anything, you and your classmates did all the work. And if the class was successful, it was because of your participation, inputs and insights. I was merely a facilitator. Actually, I was also learning in the process. I was discovering a lot of things about myself. I, too, have a lot of values to work on. I have my lapses and imperfections. Sometimes, I feel like I shouldn't be the one preaching all those stuff when I, myself, cannot do those simple things. But I will try harder. And I guess that's how it should be. We should at least try and face all the challenges headlong. God will never leave us in the shadows. Thank you for the lessons i learned from your class also. God bless!!!