Saturday, September 1, 2007

Last Journal Entry

I hadlerned a lot from my past expereince. Those experience I've made go to the correct way of my life. It serves as a path to the real life. I learned that you must not give all your time for him. You will need time for yourself to relax and look back what have you done in your relationship. I also learned that you must not be good at him all the time. Lastly, I must learn how to get angry with him. Our relationship works until now, because of our openness to each other. The trust is very important and try to be honest with him. Treat him as your friend, your brother and your family.

Advice...I think you must be open and give trust to your someone. Try to have an equal time. Lastly, If he/she is mad try to give some time to let him/her realize what is their situation.

No comments: